Early Childhood Music Instructor
As an Angelic Voices Early Childhood Music Educator you will run music and movement classes under the direction of the Head Instructor. Training for the position is provided.
- Have reliable vehicle to ensure reliable transportation to & from work
- Able to successfully implement music & movement program as outlined by Head Instructor
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
Sucessful applicant must:
- have clean criminal record
- have musical aptitude
- be an enthusiastic, energetic individual who loves children and music
- be able to work both independently as well as within a team
- be able to multitask
Education & Experience
- Prior experience working with children 0-9 years of age.
- Some post secondary education pertaining to child development an asset
- Perfect for student working towards a music therapy degree or other early childhood related degree/program!
Posted August 1, 2018