(last updated May 2017)
Please refrain from bringing food and/or drink into the studio, purchase with the exception of bottle and breast feeding.
Please remove your shoes before class. Please hang all jackets, purses, diaper bags, etc.
For safety reasons, no older children may accompany siblings to Family Music for Babies. However, in the case where an older child has a Pro D day, etc., they may accompany on a ONE TIME, PRE-ARRANGED basis.
Photographs are sometimes taken in class and used for promotional purposes without renumeration. If you object to this, please notify us in writing at the time of registration.
Refunds will only be issued if there is JUST CAUSE for withdrawing from the program (i.e. family emergency has caused you and your child to withdraw). Refunds policy is as follows -
1. Cancellations made 30 days or more before the first class are entitled to a full refund of your program minus a $20 processing fee.
2. Cancellations made less than 30 days before (and including) the first class are entitled to a refund of your program minus a $20 processing fee AND the deposit of $60.
3. Cancellations made after the first class will NOT be refunded (with no exceptions).
4. No matter what method of payment at time of registration, ALL refunds will be paid by etransfer (i.e if you paid online, you will not be refunded on credit card, you will be issued an etransfer).
5. ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE of 3.5% is NON-REFUNDABLE.
5. Refunds will be issued within 30 days from withdrawal.
Make Up Classes (excluding Private Lessons, see below)
Please do not bring your child to class if they are sick. Runny noses are sometimes ongoing with children, but in the case where they are accompanied by fever, coughs, vomiting and/or diarrhea, we do ask that you keep your child away from class for at least 24-48 hours of being symptom free. Make up classes can be arranged provided there is a similar class offered at a different time. Please email to let us know what class you would like to attend. Up to 4 make up classes are allowed per child per semester (this must be arranged in the current semester you are enrolled in and cannot be carried over). There will be no refunds for missed classes.
Make Up Classes (for Private Lessons ONLY)
Tuition Payment Options
- In full by cheque (made out to Angelic Voices) at the time of registration.
- In full by cheque (made out to Angelic Voices, deposit dated today, remaining balance dated the 1st of the start month)
- Payment plan (deposit dated today, 4 post dated cheques dated the 1st of the months attending)
- Online Payment by Visa & Mastercard. There is a NON-REFUNDABLE Online Payment Processing Fee of 3.5% on top of all registrations PAID ONLINE.
Please note that all cheques (both the deposit and post dated monthly payments) must be received in order to complete your registration.
All payments can be dropped off or mailed to the mailing address - 21190 McCallum Court, Maple Ridge, BC, V4R 2L9.
Please note there is an NSF fee of $20.
For families that enroll multiple children, even in different classes, please enjoy a 10% discount on your second, younger child’s class. To families with twins - please ask us about our discounted rate!
If you refer 5 or more friends, enjoy your semester FREE! Friends must be new to Angelic Voices for you to qualify for a free semester. Please remind your friends to put YOUR name in the referral portion of the registration form.
Loss or Injury
Angelic Voices is not responsible for any loss or injury incurred directly or indirectly from participating in our programs. Signature (checking the policies box) on the registration form releases Angelic Voices from all liability, costs or claims, including legal or medical expenses; including, but not limited to liability resulting from someone’s negligence.