Angelic Voices is very excited to be offering two options for you and your children this Summer! Join us for a week of musical fun July 8-12, 2019.
Space is very limited so register today!
Register your child for Fall here »
Cycle of Seasons: Summer
Summer Music & Craft Camp for Children ages 3-6 years
July 8-12, 2019
Cost: $125 per child
Only 10 Spots Available
We will introduce your child to many summertime sounds and movements in nature! This is an independent class where you child attends without a parent.
Activities will include (using our brilliant imaginations of course):
- Going to the creek (fishing, frogs and worms, flies and kingfishers)
- Enjoying a picnic with eating, dancing, and playing instruments
- Visiting the meadow with Little Rabbit, chipmunks, green frogs, and mockingbirds
- A new craft to fit the theme everyday
- And much much more
Summer Music for Families with More than One Child
Mixed Ages: Birth to 4 years
July 8-12, 2019
Cost: $65 for the first child
20% off siblings
Babies 6 months & under FREE*
*must be up off the ground, worn in a wrap, etc.
This is a parent participation class.
Nursery Rhymes + Music = Fun for Siblings and Parents
Capture the magic of Nursery Rhymes in our program Twist and Turn.
- Explore walking, jumping, twisting, and turning through music…
- The rhyming words and playful rhythms help children to quickly catch on to the verses, allowing them to participate fully…
- The tales told by the nursery rhymes & song material encourage older children as they develop language skills, challenging them to use their imaginations in new ways. The rhymes and songs are just as appealing to the younger children in the room, whether it is a toddler enjoying the movement, or instrumental play or the infant who is simply enjoying the sound of the music and the rhythm of the words as they bonds with their grown up.