ANGELIC VOICES CLASS POLICIES 2020
(last updated June 2020)
Please refrain from bringing food and/or drink into the studio, with the exception of bottle and breast feeding.
Please remove your shoes before class. Please hang all jackets, purses, diaper bags, etc.
For safety reasons, no older children may accompany siblings to Family Music for Babies. However, in the case where an older child has a Pro D day, etc., they may accompany on a ONE TIME, PRE-ARRANGED basis.
Photographs are sometimes taken in class and used for promotional purposes without renumeration. If you object to this, please notify us in writing at the time of registration.
Refunds will only be issued if there is JUST CAUSE for withdrawing from the program (i.e. family emergency has caused you and your child to withdraw). And refunds will only be issued under the following conditions -
- At the time of registration, a registration fee of $25 will be necessary hold your spot.
- Cancellations made 10 days or more before the first class are entitled to a full refund of your program minus the $25 registration fee.
- ONLINE CLASSES – Refunds will not be issued once the classes begin. No exceptions.
- IN-STUDIO CLASSES - Cancellations made before the start of the second class are entitled to a refund of your program minus the $25 registration fee AND the family materials (which are included as part of your tuition cost, are preordered, and range in cost from $42-$76).
- Cancellations made after the second class will NOT be refunded (with no exceptions).
- All refunds will be paid by etransfer.
Make Up Classes (excluding Private Lessons, see below)
Please do not bring your child to class if they are sick. Runny noses are sometimes ongoing with children, but in the case where they are accompanied by fever, coughs, vomiting and/or diarrhea, we do ask that you keep your child away from class for at least 24-48 hours of being symptom free. Make up classes can be arranged provided there is a similar class offered at a different time. Please email to let us know what class you would like to attend. Up to 4 make up classes are allowed per child per semester (this must be arranged in the current semester you are enrolled in and cannot be carried over). There will be no refunds for missed classes.
Make Up Classes (for Private Lessons ONLY)
Tuition Payment Plans – due to COVID-19 we are only accepting online payments (via etransfer or credit card)
- Via credit card by pressing the PAY NOW button on the invoice once received.
For families that enroll multiple children, even in different classes, please enjoy a 10% discount on your second, younger child’s class. If registering more than one child in the same class (i.e. twins, please enjoy a 30% discount on your second child (two children must be attending the same class, same time, etc.)
If you refer 5 or more friends, enjoy your semester FREE! Friends must be new to Angelic Voices for you to qualify for a free semester. Please remind your friends to put YOUR name in the referral portion of the registration form.
Loss or Injury
Angelic Voices is not responsible for any loss or injury incurred directly or indirectly from participating in our programs. Signature (checking the policies box) on the registration form releases Angelic Voices from all liability, costs or claims, including legal or medical expenses; including, but not limited to liability resulting from someone’s negligence.